Article 2. Identity
30 N Gould St Ste R
Sheridan, WY 82801
Article 3. Applicability
- These terms and conditions apply to the registration for the Henselmans PT Course certification.
Article 4. The agreement
- The agreement starts from the moment of registration.
- You will receive an automatic confirmation of the registration. If you have not received the confirmation within 24 hours, you can contact our customer service via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 6 – Cooling-off period
- You have 14 days cooling off period from the moment of registration. Within these 14 days you can cancel the agreement without providing a reason.
Article 7 – The use of the cooling off period by the consumer
- The cooling off period does not apply if you already received access to course material. Also see article 12.
- If you want to make use of the cooling-off period, you must make this known within the period. You can do this by sending an email to email@example.com
- After the cooling-off period the first month of the course will not be refundable. This means you will always pay the first month if you do not make use of the cooling-off period.
- If the consumer makes use of the cooling-off period, all additional agreements are dissolved.
Article 8 – Obligations of Henselmans LLC in case of cooling-off period
- You will receive an email to confirm your request.
- We use the same currency to repay you, unless you agree with a different method. Refunds are free of charge.
Article 9 – The Price
- The Henselmans PT Course costs $1899, – (USD). You have the option to pay in monthly terms of $199,- or pay the full amount with the discount that’s stated on our course page
- The price is subject to changes and promotions.
Article 10 – Extra guarantee
- The Henselmans PT Course provides an extra guarantee in the form of a money back guarantee. See article 12 for the conditions of this policy.
Article 11 – Access to the course material & course group
- You will receive an email with access to the course learning enviroment. Note that you will only receive the email if the payment has been processed.
- For more information we recommend downloading our course outline document
- The course materials are copyrighted. Sharing the course materials without our explicit permission subjects you to prosecution. Sharing quotes and short excerpts and crediting us as the source with a hyperlink to the course page is perfectly fine.
Article 12 – Duration and cancellation
- If you want to stop the course for any reason, just send an email to Info@MennoHenselmans.com that you want to leave the course. We’ll cancel your subscription within 5 business days.
- You only must pay for the months which you have received the materials, but these are rounded up with a minimum of one-month payment in total. You will be refunded for any other future months if you had already paid in advance.
- There is no refund for the months you have already received content for or the first month of the course.
- The course has a duration of 10 months.
- We reserve the right to cancel the subscription of any registered person.
- In the case of a unilateral cancellation of the subscription of the management, you will be refunded for any months for which you have not received the material yet. There is no refund for months when you already received the material.
Article 13 – Payment
- Payment for the course must be fulfilled within 7 days after you received the confirmation of your registration
- We reserve the right to deny you access to the group in the event of failure to pay.
- You have the duty to report inaccuracies in payment data provided or stated.
- If you do not meet your payment obligation(s) in time, you will receive a notification of late payment. After that you still have 14 days to pay. If payment is still not received after that, we are entitled to charge interest through extrajudicial collection costs.
Article 14 – Complaints
- Complaints can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org or via the contact form on our course page. We strive to process these within 72 hours.